The new WAGO Eco 2 power supplies with push-in technology and integrated WAGO levers now complement the Eco power supply family. The new devices score with a fast, reliable and tool-free lever connection and convince with a very good cost / benefit ratio. In many basic applications, only a DC voltage of 24 V is required. WAGO Eco power supplies are the economical solution here. With a width of 25 mm or 38 mm, the new power supply units (2687-2142 and 2687-2144) are slim and space-saving in the control cabinet. With the high efficiency of ≥ 88% (2687-2142) and the associated lower heating, the devices are also durable and reliable. The possibility of using the WMB signs or labeling strips allows the continuous labeling of terminal blocks and power supplies.
Further technical information:
- Switching power supply units with wide range input AC 90… 264 V (DC 100… 373 V)
- Output voltage DC 24 V, adjustable; Output power 30 W (2687-2142) and 120 W (2687-2144)
- Integrated tool-free lever connection technology with push-in technology
- Slim design, good efficiency, good price / performance ratio
- Reliable, long service life (high MTBF)
- Fast, simple, maintenance-free and tool-free connection technology